Kansas - NYPD officer John McNeeley's was surprise when he was pulled over in Kansas, and wrote to them a letter of complaint.
"I pulled over, gave the officer my driver's license and my NYPD identification card. I was polite and I did everything I was supposed to do," McNeeley wrote in the letter. "About five minutes later, he brought back a summons to me and thanked me for my cooperation. I was dumbfounded. I then tried to ask him why a cop would write another cop a ticket. He would not answer."
"... I just hope that one day that I get the opportunity to pull over a Kansas Highway Patrolman who is visiting our city, and let him or her know what their fellow officer did to me."
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Kansas - NYPD Officer Complains for Being Pulled Over
Posted on 6:20 AM by ram
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment